We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our team in Dublin.
We are a UK & Ireland practice with strong connections across all of our studios in Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff and London. We work collaboratively as one team structured by sector, sharing resources, knowledge and skills. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest practices in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- Best Companies Top 50 Best Mid Sized Companies to work for 2023
- Winner, Offsite Awards – Architect of the Year and Winners Winner 2023
- Winner, Structural Timber Awards – Architect of the Year & Education Project of the Year 2023
- Winner, BCIA – Digital Initiative of the Year Award 2023
- Best Companies Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022
- Winner Building Awards: Architectural Practice of the Year 2022
- Winner Building Awards: Every Person Counts, the people strategy award 2022
- Winner RSUA Design Awards – Altnagelvin Hospital
- Winner Irish Design & Excellence Awards 2022– Healthcare Project of the Year – NCH Satellite Centre at Tallaght University Hospital
- Winner AJ100 Sustainability Champion of the Year 2022
- Construction Excellence – BIM Excellence Awards – BAM / Lot 2 Schools
- Winner AJ100 Awards Employer of the Year Award 2021
A Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a minimum of one years’ experience, you will exhibit the following skills/ experience:
- Some experience working on projects in Ireland
- A passion for design, the quality of the environment and client satisfaction
- A desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- An understanding of and commitment to sustainable building design and delivery
- Autodesk Revit capability (Full training will be provided)
- Adobe Creative Suite capability (Full Training will be provided)
- Experience of delivering BIM Information within project teams
This is an opportunity to join our team and develop your career in Ireland. You will bring energy and determination to help deliver our growing workload and expand our Dublin presence, exploiting your skills and ensuring that we deliver exceptional service to our clients.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.