We are looking for a Senior / Associate Education Architect to complement our friendly dynamic team in Dublin and deliver projects in the Education Sector across Ireland.
We are a UK & Ireland practice with strong connections across all of our studios in Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff and London. We work collaboratively as one team structured by sector, sharing resources, knowledge and skills. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest practices in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- Best Companies Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022
- Winner Building Awards: Architectural Practice of the Year
- Winner Building Awards: Every Person Counts, the people strategy award
- Winner RSUA Design Awards – Altnagelvin Hospital
- Winner Irish Design & Excellence Awards 2022– Healthcare Project of the Year – NCH Satellite Centre at Tallaght University Hospital
- Winner AJ100 Sustainability Champion of the Year 2022
- Construction Excellence – BIM Excellence Awards – BAM / Lot 2 Schools
- Winner AJ100 Awards Employer of the Year Award 2021
A fully qualified architect with a minimum of ten years’ experience, you will exhibit the following skills/ experience:
- Experience working in the Irish construction sector
- Proven experience leading and delivering projects in the Education Sector including primary, post primary and higher education.
- Experience leading projects and project teams
- Proven ability to manage planning applications
- Proven ability acting as Design Certifier
- Proven ability to manage client relationships
- A passion for design, the quality of the environment and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- A sound understanding of and commitment to sustainable building design and delivery
- Ability to administer professional services and construction contracts
- Proven experience managing health and safety in design
- Experience of Information Management (BIM) to ISO 16950
This is an opportunity to join our team and develop your career in Ireland. You will bring energy and determination to help grow our Dublin presence, exploiting your skills and expertise and ensuring that we deliver exceptional service to our clients.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your project work.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.