We are seeking an experienced Associate Architect with Education experience to join our team and continue to grow our portfolio locally.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- 24 in the Best Companies Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022
- Building Awards Architectural Practice of the Year 2022
- Building Awards Every Person Counts, the new ‘people strategy’ award for 2022
A fully qualified architect with a minimum of ten years post-Part III qualification experience, you will exhibit the following skills/ experience:
• Experience working at a senior level in a UK architecture design practice
• Ability to provide Studio leadership and management of a large team
• Strong design ability and Studio leadership
• Proven ability to manage client relationships at the highest level
• Experience of managing fee proposals, delivering successful bids & projects
• A passion for design, the quality of the environment and client satisfaction
• Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
• A sound understanding of sustainable building design and delivery
• Proven work winning capability and understanding of procurement processes
• Confident in 3D CAD, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please apply through our website with your CV and examples of your work.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.