We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020 and 2021
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
We are seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our Landscape, Masterplanning & Urban Design, with a minimum 3 years experience in industry (post MA). The successful candidate will work with our inspiring architectural team, within an integrated design approach on a variety of projects across our sectors, which vary in scale and complexity.
Our Award winning schemes have included:
- The Concourse, Public Realm, Sheffield – Civic Trust Awards Regional Finalist;
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh;
- The Movement Public Realm, Greenwich; and
- RIBA Home 2030 Design Competition- Finalist.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate, with a passion for design and client satisfaction.
Key candidate requirements include undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Landscape Architecture, with a minimum of 3 years post MA experience in industry within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
- Experience in working on projects in the UK and understanding of UK Legislation;
- Working within a team, and ideally has experience in multi-disciplinary team environments;
- Excellent design skills;
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation;
- Experience in specification writing capability using NBS software;
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM);
- Excellent CAD skills in Revit, ArchiCAD, Vectorworks or AutoCAD;
- Experience across all the RIBA workstages 0-7;
- Excellent graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Experience in producing reports using Adobe InDesign;
The following skills would be desirable although not essential
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) experience
- Heritage Lottery Funding experience
- Desired horticulture experience
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode, please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please apply through our website and send your CV.