We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
We are currently seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect (an Associate Member of the LI) to join our growing Landscape & Urban Design team in our Sheffield Studio. We work as an inspiring team alongside our Architects, within an integrated design approach, on a variety of projects across our sectors, which vary in scale and complexity.
You will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as independently. Be a self-motivated-motivated and enthusiastic candidate, with a passion design and for client satisfaction.
Our Award winning schemes have included:
- The Concourse, Public Realm, Sheffield – Civic Trust Awards Regional Finalist;
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh;
- The Movement Public Realm, Greenwich; and
- RIBA Home 2030 Design Competition- Finalist
The successful candidate will join a team of 180 people working collaboratively across 5 studios and will have an MA degree in Landscape Architecture with a minimum of 1 year (post MA), industry experience within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
Experience working on projects in the UK
- Has experience in a variety of sectors such as: Education, Healthcare, Residential, Public Realm and Commercial office development
Confident in the use of 3D CAD, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
Experience of specification writing capability using NBS
Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Excellent skills in the use of Adobe InDesign
Ability to work individually or as part of a team
Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Experience in LVIA is desirable but not essential
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please apply through our website and send your CV