We are seeking an Architect to join our team based in London.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020, shortlisted again for 2021
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
You will exhibit the following skills / experience:
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Understanding of procurement process in the UK
- Strong design ability
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Understanding of BIM processes
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the architectural process
- Confident in 3D Cad, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- A sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.