We’re looking for an enthusiastic Studio Executive to work closely with our Studio Director and regional team to provide a mix of facilities management, front of house duties and administrative support.
We’re looking for someone who will assist with the smooth day-to-day running of our office; from ordering supplies, to arranging days out, to dealing professionally with our clients. You’ll help our employees feel safe and supported, and you’ll work with our project teams to meet deadlines and spot where we can be more efficient.
It’s a rewarding role, perfect for someone who enjoys taking initiative, loves variety, can juggle tasks and solve problems. You’ll have scope to make a real impact on how we do things and you’ll be part of a larger team spanning across our 5 studios.
We’re so proud to have been voted by our employees as 3rd best architectural practice in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for 2021 and the Architects Journal Employer of the Year 2020. We hope that says quite a lot about us… that we’re passionate about living by our values and doing our best to provide a nurturing and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Do you feel empowered to do your best work? If not, then come and speak to us. We’ve just transitioned to an Employee Owned Trust which means you’ll be encouraged to have an entrepreneurial spirit and help drive our business forward.
It’s a fantastic time to join us.
Skills and experience:
- Able to work on own initiative, plan and manage a varied workload to tight deadlines
- Have strong administrative support skills, working with care and attention
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, compare perspectives and recognise the feelings of others
- Professional with a friendly, positive and helpful manner, working co-operatively with others towards achieving a shared goal
- Enjoy listening to others, analysing information and situations and problem solving
- Able to use imagination and generate new ideas
- Microsoft office proficient
- Equivalent of 3 years relevant experience
You will be asked to provide examples of the above during the interview process.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to supporting your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equity of opportunity, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV