LEGAL EXEC / CONSTRUCTION / COMPLIANCE / RISK PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS and REGULATORY PROCEDURES
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020 and 2021
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
Working closely with the Commercial Services Manager and General Counsel, you will be required to assist with:
- Evaluating and reviewing contracts, warranties and appointments with clients and suppliers;
- Monitoring client/supplier responses and other procedural issues, and
- Identifying and managing potential legal, commercial and insurance/compliance related risks.
Working with members of the project teams across the company, you will regularly disseminate information received on new forms of contract, consider compliance /regulatory procedures and advise internally on commercial/construction related matters. It is therefore desirable that you have knowledge of contract law or project management/QS experience and an understanding of commercial contracts, associated risks and internal compliance procedures. An appreciation of the construction industry and some knowledge of construction contracts will be required.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.