We are seeking an Architect to join our team based in Glasgow.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020 and 2021
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
We work across a number of sectors including Education, Defence and Healthcare creating places of education that inspire, healthcare environments that
nurture, homes that are part of thriving communities, and infrastructure that
is sustainable in its widest sense: environmentally, economically, and
For this role, you will exhibit the following skills / experience:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Proven work winning capability and understanding of procurement process in the UK
- Strong design ability
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Understanding of BIM processes
Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the architectural process
Confident in 3D Cad, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- A sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work.