We are seeking a Healthcare Architect to join our team.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- No. 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020, shortlisted again for 2021
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
You will exhibit the following skills / experience:
Confident in the use of 3D Cad, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- The equivalent of at least 3 years’ post qualification experience working in a UK architecture practice
Experience of specification writing capability using NBS
Excellent skills in the use of Adobe InDesign
Ability to work individually or as part of a team
Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD or Revit, Adobe Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); understanding of BIM processes would be an advantage
- A sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
- Necessary professional qualifications and be able to demonstrate recent experience of working in the Healthcare sector
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.