We are seeking a RIAI registered Senior Architect to join our Leadership team based in Dublin.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- 24 in the Best Companies Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022
- Building Awards Architectural Practice of the Year 2022
- Building Awards Every Person Counts, the new ‘people strategy’ award for 2022
You will exhibit the following skills / experience:
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- Preferred area of expertise Residential / Commercial
- Proven work winning capability and understanding of procurement process in ROI
- Strong design ability
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Understanding of BIM processes
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the architectural process
- Confident in the use of 3D CAD, Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- a sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
- Necessary professional Health & Safety qualification.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work.
Those shortlisted will be contacted.
HLM Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.